Monday, January 21, 2008

And So It Begins: Video Games, Comics, Cartoons and Movies

Hey everyone, this is going to be my first real blog and I'm pretty excited about it. I've always wanted to do a blog, but I never really took the time to find out how to do one. I've done short, one post blogs on Myspace, but I've never done anything like this. I want to talk about the horrible state movies are in right now. I've played video games, and read comics all my life. I've always enjoyed the complex stories and the dynamic characters that some of them offered, and I hoped to see that portrayed in a live action sequence. I thought it was a great idea when I first found out that there were going to be more comic book and video game based movies, but after seeing what Hollywood has produced so far I want to cry. I hope to criticize all adaptations of movies, cartoons, or video games, and I wont just stick to Hollywood productions either. I'll review fan based adaptations and foreign adaptations too! If it's an adaptation of some sort, I'll try to review it. I hope to help people understand why some people complain about the films we have now, and I want to show other's how doing it yourself might not be a bad idea.

No comments:

What type of movie would you prefer to see?